Disability Rights Texas is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your donations are tax-deductible.
If you wish to mail your donation instead of giving online, please make your check payable to Disability Rights Texas and send to us at: 2222 West Braker Lane, Austin, Texas 78758. Please write "donation" in the memo line. Thank you.
Disability Rights Texas
Protecting and advocating for the rights of Texans with disabilities — because all people have dignity and worth.
We are honored that you have chosen to help advance the rights of people with disabilities across our state.
Your donation to DRTx will help change the lives of countless people with disabilities in Texas. Through your generous support, we can:
- Teach parents how to protect the rights of children with disabilities who need special education supports and services
- Help people with disabilities obtain the vocational rehabilitation services they need to find work or return to work
- Ensure that landlords and property owners do not discriminate against people with disabilities
- Advocate for health care coverage and services that are readily available, affordable, accessible and accountable
- Investigate allegations of abuse, neglect or exploitation of people with disabilities
- Assist with the community integration of people warehoused in state-run institutions
- Advance policies and procedures that support the voting rights of Texans with disabilities
Thank you again for your generous support. Please know that we will make judicious use of your gift — and we will make you proud to be a DRTx donor.
Did you know that you can shop on Amazon and give to DRTx at the same time? Just click on the icon below to shop and a portion of the proceeds will be designated to advance the rights of Texans with disabilities!