Ways To Support DRTx
Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of Disability Rights Texas.
In addition to making a financial contribution, there are several ways you can help us continue our work and support Texans with disabilities.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser to benefit Disability Rights Texas. Go to the DRTx Facebook fundraiser page and then click on “Raise Money.” No fees are taken out of donations to your fundraiser.
- Designate DRTx as your Amazon Smile Charity of Choice. If you shop online with Amazon, you can set up your account to automatically donate a percentage of your order to Disability Rights Texas and it doesn’t cost you anything additional! Click here to get your account connected.
- Subscribe to our email list to get updates on disability rights related resources and news. Share our newsletters and updates with others who may need this information and ask them to join our list.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Be sure to like and share our posts so we reach more people with our resources and news.
- Pro Bono Attorneys are vital to the success of Disability Rights Texas. We rely on pro bono attorney volunteer hours to assist and support each legal issue team throughout Texas to advise, assist, and zealously represent our clients and protect their rights.
- Law Clerks, Summer Interns and Advocates are also essential in helping us achieve the organization’s mission and vision.
- Volunteer Leadership Positions – There are several areas that volunteers provide incredible value to our organization. Our Board of Directors and PAIMI Advisory Council are all vital volunteer positions.