Table of Contents
Disability Rights Texas Handout
To request this handout in ASL, Braille, or as an audio file, contact us.
ExpressVote Voting System Overview
Features of the ExpressVote
- Touch Screen and Display: Allows voters to easily make vote selections and review their selection
- Instruction Panel: A visual guide that shows voters how to use the ExpressVote.
- Card Slot: Where the voter inserts their card to activate selections.
- Front Access Panel: Headphone jack, a port for a Sip-and-Puff device or two-position rocker switch, and Audio-Tactile Keypad make the unit ADA friendly.
- Visual Aids: High contrast and zoom functionality.
Enables ADA voters to control audio and navigate the ballot.
Created: September 2, 2020
Publication Code: HA31
Disclaimer: Disability Rights Texas strives to update its materials on an annual basis, and this handout is based upon the law at the time it was written. The law changes frequently and is subject to various interpretations by different courts. Future changes in the law may make some information in this handout inaccurate.
The handout is not intended to and does not replace an attorney’s advice or assistance based on your particular situation.Print This Page