Table of Contents
There are many videos available in American Sign Language (ASL) about COVID-19. Many topics are covered, including staying safe, vaccines, service animals, and more.
Below are links to videos from some of the organizations that have published many COVID-19 related videos in ASL. The videos below are from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS).
- What is the COVID-19 Vaccine? (NCDHHS)
- Frequently Asked Questions About How COVID-19 Vaccines Are Made (MDH)
- Are COVID-19 Vaccines Safe? (CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccines Work (CDC)
- Different COVID-19 Vaccines (CDC)
- The Importance of Getting Your Second Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine (MDH)
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine (CDC)
People with Disabilities
- Extra Precautions for People with Disabilities (CDC)
- Information for People with Disabilities and Their Care Providers (CDC)
- Providing Support for People with Developmental and Behavioral Disabilities (CDC)
For additional videos about COVID-19 in ASL, you can visit the links below.
Date updated: 9/20/21
Publication Code: n/a
Disclaimer: Disability Rights Texas strives to update its materials on an annual basis, and this handout is based upon the law at the time it was written. The law changes frequently and is subject to various interpretations by different courts. Future changes in the law may make some information in this handout inaccurate.
The handout is not intended to and does not replace an attorney’s advice or assistance based on your particular situation.
To request this handout in ASL, Braille, or as an audio file, contact us.