- For hard copies of our printed, 4-color brochure with an overview of what we do, please call 512-454-4816. Or you can download a version of our general brochure in an easy-to-read PDF document format.
- Students needing to interview a staff person for a class project, please complete our student request online form to make your request.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1.
To request services, contact us in any of the following ways:
Intake Phone Line:
- Call 1-800-252-9108, then press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish.
- After selecting language, choose one of these 2 options: Press 1 if you are calling from a psychiatric hospital, state living center, or a jail or have questions or concerns about mental health services OR Press 2 for all other services.
- After you have selected one of the above, listen for the following options:
Press 1 if you calling from an institution. Press 2 for special education. Press 3 for Medicaid, healthcare, community services, or guardianship. Press 4 for employment, transportation, housing, or education after high school. Press 5 for vocational rehabilitation (CAP), or social security benefits (PABSS). Press 6 for all other issues not mentioned.
Sign Language Phone Lines:
- 1-866-362-2851 (Sign Language Video Phone)
- 512-271-9391 (Purple 2 Video Phone)
To apply for services online 24/7, go to intake.DRTx.org
Other Intake Options:
If none of these methods of applying for services are accessible to you and you would like to ask for another method of submitting an intake, please send an email requesting an accommodation to firstname.lastname@example.org. (We will only accept requests for application accommodations at this email address. Other requests MUST use the form below.)
Regional/Satellite Office Numbers
Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Headquarters/Central Texas: (512) 454-4816
- North Texas: (214) 630-0916
- West Texas: (806) 765-7794
- East Texas: (713) 974-7691
- El Paso Area: (915) 542-0585
- South Texas: (210) 737-0499
You may use the following form to contact us for general purposes only. Please do not use the following form if you are applying for our services or if you would like to file an appeal or complaint with our agency. To apply for services please read the instructions above. To file an appeal or complaint, visit our appeals and complaints page.