Coronavirus Update: Though we are still receiving requests for services and representing clients, all DRTx Offices are closed to the public until at least May 15, 2020. All contact with the public will be through phone and video conferencing. Please see our Coronavirus Resources page with information for people with disabilities impacted by the pandemic.
For hard copies of our printed, 4-color brochure with an overview of what we do, please call 512-454-4816. Or you can download a version of our general brochure in an easy-to-read PDF document format.
Go to our speaker and exhibit page to submit a request. (Please note we are not scheduling any in-person presentations or exhibits until further notice due to COVID-19.)
Students needing to interview a staff person for a class project, please complete our student request online form to make your request.
To request services, contact us in any of the following ways:
Intake Phone Line:
- Call 1-800-252-9108, then press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish.
- After selecting language, choose one of these 2 options:
Press 1 if you are calling from a psychiatric hospital, state living center, or a jail or have questions or concerns about mental health services OR
Press 2 for all other services.
- After you have selected one of the above, listen for the following options:
Press 1 if you calling from an institution.
Press 2 for special education.
Press 3 for Medicaid, healthcare, community services, or guardianship.
Press 4 for employment, transportation, housing, or education after high school.
Press 5 for vocational rehabilitation (CAP), or social security benefits (PABSS).
Press 6 for all other issues not mentioned.
Sign Language Phone Lines:
- 1-866-362-2851 (Sign Language Video Phone)
- 512-271-9391 (Purple 2 Video Phone)
To apply for services online 24/7, go to intake.DRTx.org
Regional/Satellite Office Numbers
Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Headquarters/Central Texas: (512) 454-4816
- North Texas: (214) 630-0916
- West Texas: (806) 765-7794
- East Texas: (713) 974-7691
- El Paso Area: (915) 542-0585
- South Texas: (210) 737-0499