- This event has passed.
Free Online Legal Clinic for College Students with Disabilities
July 18, 2020
Are you a current college student or recent high school grad with a disability who will be attending college this fall? Join us on July 18, 2020, for your chance to talk by phone or video with a disability rights lawyer for free! We can help you with any or all of the following issues:
- Your rights at college, trade school, and other post-secondary programs
- Working with the Texas Workforce Commission to get help with school expenses and land a job
- Alternatives to guardianship such as creating a supported decision making agreement
You must reserve your spot by July 15, 2020, by calling our intake staff and providing basic information about your situation. Here’s how:
- Call 1-800-252-9108, then PRESS 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- After selecting language, PRESS 2 for other services.
- Then listen for the option for employment, transportation, housing, or education after high school and PRESS 4.