Get Help or Get Involved
To contact DRTx with a specific request, please review the following options:
- Get Help from DRTx: People with disabilities who are experiencing a legal problem or having difficulty obtaining disability services can apply to get help from DRTx by submitting an Online Service Request.
- Other Ways to Get Help: On our How to Apply for Services page you can learn about the other ways to apply for help from us, including by phone and sign language phone.
- Student Interviews: Students who would like to interview a member of the DRTx staff for a class project can submit a Student Request to Interview Staff form.
- Reporters: Reporters interested in interviewing one of our attorneys, advocates, or policy specialists can learn how to schedule an interview in our Press Room.
- Volunteers: Prospective volunteers, including Board members, PAIMI Council, pro bono attorneys, and law clerks and interns, can learn how to get involved with DRTx on our Volunteers page.
Other Contact Methods
To contact DRTx for general purposes, you can call one of our regional/satellite offices Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time. The locations and phone numbers of the offices are listed below.
- Headquarters/Central Texas: (512) 454-4816
- North Texas: (214) 630-0916
- West Texas: (806) 765-7794
- East Texas: (713) 974-7691
- El Paso Area: (915) 542-0585
- South Texas: (210) 737-0499
You can also use our Contact Us form to contact us for general purposes or regarding a few specific items.