Get Help or Get Involved
To contact DRTx with a specific request, please review the following options:
- Get Help from DRTx: People with disabilities who are experiencing a legal problem or having difficulty obtaining disability services can apply to get help from DRTx by submitting an Online Service Request. On our How to Apply for Services page you can learn about the other ways to apply for help from us, including calling our toll-free intake line or calling one of our sign language phone lines.
- Reporters: Reporters interested in interviewing one of our attorneys, advocates, or policy specialists can visit our Press Room page for contact information.
- Volunteers: Prospective volunteers, including Board members, PAIMI Council, pro bono attorneys, and law clerks and interns, can learn how to get involved with DRTx on our Volunteers page.
- Speaker or Exhibit Requests: please complete our speaker or exhibit request form.
- Student Interviews: Students who would like to interview a member of the DRTx staff for a class project can submit a Student Request to Interview Staff form. Requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to when you need to talk to someone or your request cannot be considered.
- To file an appeal to a denial of your case or or complaint regarding our services, visit the Appeals and Complaints Process page.
Other Contact Methods
To contact DRTx for general purposes, you can call one of our regional/satellite offices Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time. The locations and phone numbers of the offices are listed below.
- Headquarters/Central Texas: (512) 454-4816
- North Texas: (214) 630-0916
- West Texas: (806) 765-7794
- East Texas: (713) 974-7691
- El Paso Area: (915) 542-0585
- South Texas: (210) 737-0499