Though it was a challenging year, our staff did not let barriers resulting from the pandemic stop us in our commitment to advancing your disability rights.
This year we:
- Received 6,400 requests for our services.
- Opened more than 3,500 new cases and provided information and referral services to 2,800 people.
- Clocked in more than 17,000 hours of staff time on COVID rights issues.
- Distributed more than 110,000 rights resources at events or through our website.
- Created 26 new publications related specifically to COVID rights.
- Trained more than 22,000 people on their rights (mostly through online venues this year)
- Reached half a million people through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Reached 650 million people in local, state, and national news stories
It was our honor to serve you in 2020!