We have some exciting news about donating to Disability Rights Texas on Giving Tuesday, November 27.
On that day ONLY (the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday) when you give to us through our Facebook page, your donation will be matched by Facebook and PayPal. That means your $40 gift will turn into $80! Or if you set up a Facebook fundraiser for us (which is easy to do), if you raise $200 we will receive $400!
So help us kick off the giving season by joining the Giving Tuesday global movement. After all, our world could use a little good will right now.
And in celebration of World Kindness Day and the giving season, Disability Rights Texas will be bringing you a weekly kindness calendar. Check out Week One below and start spreading a little kindness today! Full text in image follows the image.
Kindness Calendar Week One:
- Treat someone to a cup of coffee.
- Donate to a local food bank.
- Write a thank you note.
- Tell someone how much she means to you.
- Pay someone a compliment.
- Get ready for Giving Tuesday on Nov. 27 (Facebook donations are doubled that day).
- Let someone go ahead of you in traffic.
Join Disability Rights Texas each week during the giving season and show a little kindness to the world. www.DRTx.org