Our community – you are more than numbers to us. But we wanted you to see how hard we were working for you in fiscal year 2018 (Oct. 1, 2017 through Sept. 30, 2018) to provide resources, training, case services, and more so that your disability rights are protected.
- People applying for case services: 6,400
- Cases worked: 4,574 (71% of requests)
- Cases completed: 2,866
- Self-advocacy resources distributed: 22,946
- People trained in disability rights: 16,182
- Website visitors: 70,213
- Website resources downloads: 21,972
- People reached through our social media: 800,904
- People reached through our news coverage: 212 million
As impressive as these numbers might sound, we still have so many people to reach and help. But our time and resources are limited. That’s where we need your help. Join our work by:
- Subscribing to our newsletters and email alerts
- Following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Engaging with us on social media by liking, commenting, and sharing our posts – and invite your friends to follow us
- Check out our self-advocacy resources and learn more about your rights, and share that information with others.
- Donate monthly or with a one-time gift.
Thank you for all you do and will do to advance disability rights in Texas!