DRTx is an exciting, passion filled, and award-winning place to work. Year over year, our staff report they are very satisfied and engaged in their work when compared to other employers - in and out of our industry. If you are looking for an exciting place to begin or continue your career, DRTx may be the place for you!
Applications for employment are currently being accepted for the open positions listed below. To successfully apply, take these simple but important steps. If you don't follow the steps above, you will not be considered for employment. DRTx is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment upon any unlawful basis. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to inquire about employment. We make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees who have a disability. If you are in need of an accommodation to apply for one of our positions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First, download and complete our employment application - download the application here.
Second, compose a letter of interest that a) identifies what particular position you are applying for and the location of the position, b) why you are interested in working at DRTx with a narrative summary of your qualifications for the position, and c) your desired salary range and if you are willing to relocate at your own expense to the position's location (if you do not already live in the area).
Third, make sure you resume is up to date and includes all positions you've held that are related to the job which you are applying as our salaries are commensurate with years of licensure or related experience and education of similarly situated employees.
Fourth, send all three documents together in an email (preferably in pdf format) to email@example.com or via a fax to 888.871.3898 (no cover sheet is necessary).
There are no openings at this time.
Because we have no openings, we are not accepting applications. Please check back again.
Employees of DRTx receive a very competetive and award winning benefits package, including those listed below.
- Paid insurance: health, dental, life, long term care, long term disability.
- Vision discount plan
- Tax-free spending and savings accounts for healthcare related and dependent day care expenses
- Tons of paid time off: 12+ days of accrued paid vacation per year, at hire, increasing with tenure; 12+ days of accrued paid sick time per year, at hire; 2+ days of paid personal time per year, at hire; 15 paid holidays per year, including the the period of December 24 - January 1; up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave for the birth, adoption or foster care placement of a child and up to 4 weeks of paid bereavement leave for the death of certain family members
- 401(k) retirement account including a 7% contribution made by DRTx, regardless of what an employee does or does not contribute pre-tax or roth
- Flexible schedules, compressed work weeks, and opportunities to work via telecommuting are available for certain positions
- Certain employees may be eligible for student loan repayment assistance and forgiveness programs
All extended job offers are contingent upon the results of a comprehensive background check. Having a criminal record will not automatically eliminate a job offer. DRTx does not accept resumes or applications for positions not listed above. Further, DRTx does not accept unsolicited referrals from any search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Disability Rights Texas' property, and Disability Rights Texas will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers or in any manner outside the identified process detailed above.